Maggie SawkinsTongues & Grooves Poetry and Music Club. Her two collections are Charcot’s Pet (Flarestack, 2003) and The Zig Zag Woman (Two Ravens Press, 2007). Her work has been published and reviewed in many journals and anthologies. Maggie is a creative writing tutor and teacher of students with specific learning difficulties. At the moment she is working on a creative writing project with people in recovery from substance misuse in Portsmouth.
First posted on April 17, 2011 2:43 PM
- A Pair of Small Ears
- My Daughter’s Habit
- Date Unknown
- Under a Stone
- The Birds
- Red Geranium on an Isolation Ward
- Charcot’s Pet
- Further Adventures of The Little Box
- Maggie Sawkins Q&A on her poem "The Birds"
- Maggie Sawkins Q&A on the first poet she ever read
- Maggie Sawkins Q&A on the first poem she ever wrote
- Maggie Sawkins